We love parties.
Our renovated 1940’s movie theatre makes the perfect backdrop for any event.
Our indoor space (Bar, Gallery & Production Space) can hold 300 standing & 150 seated. The Outdoor space can hold 200 standing & 100 seated.
Pricing is dependant on the date & time in question. Below is a general guide:
Off-Season (January, February, June, July, August) / Off-Hours: $125/ hour
Off-Season (January, February, June, July, August) / On-Hours: $225/ hour
On-Season (March, April, May, September, October, November, December) / Off-Hours: $150/ hour
On-Season (March, April, May, September, October, November, December)/ On-Hours: $250/hour
Add the outdoor space for an additional $75/ hour. Not applicable in Winter months.
ON SEASON: March, April, May, September, October, November, December
ON HOURS: Our standard posted operating hours.
- Thursday: 6-9 PM
- Friday: 5-10 PM
- Saturday: 12-6 PM
- Sunday: 1-5 PM
- 10, 32-inch tables
- 40 plastic folding chairs
- All available tables & seating in our bar area (45 seats)
- The appropriate number of bar staff
- Floorplan set-up of Painted Stave items
+The Fine Print
- We require a minimum alcohol purchase of $7 per guest in attendance, due 14 days prior to the event.
- Set-up & breakdown is paid time.
- We do not have any required vendors, but are happy to make suggestions.
- We proudly serve local beer & wine - we do not serve domestic products.
Other Event Options:
- Semi-Private events are seasonal events that take place in our production space while we are open to the public and begin at $75/ hour. Fill out the inquiry form to request more information.
+Private Cocktail Classes
- Looking for a unique party idea for a smaller group? We offer Private Cocktail Classes for groups up to 30 people.
- During private cocktail classes, you and your guests learn about & prepare 3 full sized cocktails, while also allowing time for socializing.
- The time frame for these classes is Saturday evenings from 7-9PM. Pricing is dependant on the number of guests in attendace and starts at $35/ per person.
- Sound good? Fill out that inquiry form and specify that you're interested in a cocktail class!